Below is the list of categories for the CMAs 2023
Click on the category to find out more.
- Strategic Planning & Management
- Best Product Launch
- Best use of Press & Public Relations
- Best use of Website
- Best Digital Campaign
- Best International Campaign
- Best Social Media Campaign
- Best Thought leadership campaign
- Best use of Events & Live Marketing
- Best use of Direct Marketing
- Best use of Advertising
- Best Branding & Positioning
- Best Distributor Marketing Campaign
- Best Professional Services Marketing Campaign
- Best Stakeholder/Internal Communications
- Best Built Environment Member Organisation Marketing Campaign
- Best Contractor Marketing Campaign
- Best use of Research & Insight
- Best use of Content Marketing
- Best Application of Marketing Technology
- Best Low Budget Campaign (<£25k)
- Best Mid-Range Budget Campaign (£25k – £50k)
- Best Big Budget Campaign (£50k+)
- PR Agency of the Year
- Small Agency of the Year
- Agency of the Year
- Marketing Team of the Year
- Emerging Talent – Young Marketer of the Year
- Emerging Talent – Emerging Agency Star of the Year
Entrants shortlisted in the categories 24 – 29 will be invited to present their award submission.
For the Young Marketer and Emerging Agency Star categories we will need the person’s manager, or a company director/senior manager to attend at the beginning.
The interviews for those categories being interviewed will be online (via Zoom or similar) if you are shortlisted. The date of this is TBC. Full details will be sent to all those shortlisted.
We may opt to decide more categories by interview, if required, you will be notified shortly after the shortlist is published.
Further information will be supplied, following the initial judges’ meeting and announcement of the shortlisted entries.